Friday, June 06, 2008

 

We have arrived

It is so windy in Wisconsin! And I thought Winnipeg was bad.

Our hotel in Fort Atkinson is quite nice. Free wireless Internet, yeah! Everywhere in the USA seems to have free wireless, watch for the photo documentary of "free wireless Internet" to come.

We're driving to La Grange as I type to pickup the race kit and visit the race expo (ha!) then out to do a short run on the race course. After that, dinner!

Breakfast in Minneapolis was a Désastre Gastronomique extraordinaire with IHOP as the breakfast place of choice. I was horrified by the menu but tried not to think about the likely un-veganness of my wheat-and-nut pancakes without butter. Pam thoroughly enjoyed her carrot cake pancakes though!! Needless to say I hope dinner is better than breakfast.

Stay tuned!

-Natalie


Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?