Monday, May 01, 2006

 

One more long run!

With less than 4 weeks to go until the Blackfoot, I have one last long
run to tackle. This coming weekend the first 13 or 14 miles will be
fairly straight forward. I'll run to Assiniboine Park, do the Physio
Fit run with the clinic I've been teaching (10km) then run home, grab
the camel back and head to Garbage Hill for another 12 repeats of the
trail loop there.

The anxiousness is starting to set in, it feels a bit weird right now.
I'm already getting the imaginary aches & pains when there is no
reason to have them.

The focus now is to stay healthy, keep my edge with some weight
training, some 'easier' speed work and some more relaxed miles.

Wow, hard to believe it's looming so close!

D.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?